VIEW’s anti-fog uses a water layer to avoid fogging. However when oil or other particles stick to the lens, the anti-fog performance decreases. “SWIPE ANTI-FOG” can clean the lens by a few finger swipes and clear vision will be restored. Compared to other goggles, the new SWIPE goggle anti-fog lasts 10 times longer.
- By using the power of your leg, the fins will create greater propulsion power with little force, to enable effective kicking and swimming while maintaining stability and buoyancy on the water surface.
- Do not walk or stand on sandy beaches or any rocky surface while wearing fins unless it is necessary to do so. Walking and standing on land with fins may cause you to fall and lead to serious injury or accident. Additionally, walking and standing on land with fins may scratch and damage the fin blades. Please make sure that the strap is not broken before each use.
- Do not remove fins on rocky surfaces or while snorkeling.
- In case you need to walk with the fins, please walk slowly backward while checking your surroundings carefully. Walking with fins is dangerous and if you walk in a forward direction there is a greater possibility of falling.
- Make sure that the fin buckles and straps are securely in place. If you find any defects, please stop using it immediately.
- Adjust the strap securely in place. Please do not over tighten or loosen it too much as doing so may cause the fins to fall off or result in serious foot injuries.
- When choosing a full foot fin, please choose the size that best fit for your snorkeling use, such as bare feet, snorkeling shoes, or snorkeling socks. Please refer to the fin size chart for the best fit. Using incorrect sized fins and foot pockets may result in not obtaining the full propulsion power of the fins, but may also cause serious damage to your feet and skin.
- Before ore using the fins for the first time, it is recommended to wipe off any oily film on the fin blade surface with a soft cloth.